Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rabbit Rabbit

Rabbit Rabbit!

Happy May Day!


Thank you to all of you who have reached out to TLS and I this past week with your prayers and well-wishes. TLS is responding great to the Coumadin and was taken off the Lovenox injections yesterday. We are both incredibly grateful for his progress and for all of the love and support that we have been shown this past week.

all pictures are from Daily Bunny


Some things I am looking forward to this month:
1) WORK- after being unemployed for a lot longer than I would have liked, I finally found a job and I start tomorrow afternoon. It is a lot more part time than I would want, but I am just so thankful to have found anything!
2) AWAG- Sunday morning, I'm going to a 5 day volunteerism and professional development conference in Bavaria with a wonderful group of women. I am so excited to go and spend time with them. (And yes, Hannah, I will be bringing Mimosa supplies in my purse.)
3) Our Anniversary- I can't believe we've been married for nearly a year! We are going to the Czech Republic for an anniversary trip and made reservations at a restaurant in Prague with incredible reviews, so I am very much looking forward to that. Also, our wedding cake was delicious and I am excited to finally eat that top layer! Not to mention get some space in my freezer again!

4) a new iPhone- my poor iPhone has started malfunctioning lately. It works great for texts, Angry Birds, email, etc., it just can not make phone calls. Whenever I get a call or call someone, I can hear the person on the other line perfectly, but they can't hear me at all and think that the call is dropped. This has been going on since March. Thankfully, my contract is up for renewal this month so I can get a brand new phone. I am very much looking forward to getting a phone that works again. (When TLS went to get my phone fixed, he learned that my contract was up for renewal, and figured out that it was cheaper to get me a brand new phone with a warranty on it instead of paying 100€+ to get an out of warranty phone fixed.)

What fun things do you have going on this month?

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were going to Prague! That's so fun!!! My mom and I will be in Prague this summer for 4 days as well as Poland. Can't wait to read about your trip! Congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job! How exciting! I really want to go to Prague. You need to tell us all about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great month planned ahead! Congratulations on your job - sending so many good vibes your way! And of course, continued thoughts and prayers for TLS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to know that TLS is doing better, that was quite a scare. Congratulations on the job, sending you big hugs and good thoughts!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous you are going on such a fun trip for your anniversary! I love that you can travel so easily over in Europe!

    ReplyDelete