Monday, November 23, 2009

Blogger Secret Santa

I've been thinking that it would be fun for us to do our own blogger Secret Santa and have tweeted with a few bloggers about this. I would love to do this, but have no idea how it would work. If you would be interested in doing this, or have any idea about how this would work, please leave me a comment on here. Also, you still have time to sign up for my stationery swap. Due to the high number of spam comments that I have been getting, I have had to disable Anonymous comments on my blog. If you would like to participate in either or just have something to share, please drop me a line at whaleflipflops {@} gmail {.} com. :)

3 comments:

  1. You could have ppl sign up as usual but instead of posting partners on your blog, you could email ppl directly to tell them who to mail to. The person they mail to would not be the same person mailing to them. So you won't need an even number of ppl signing up. You would know your own partner though. Unless you split the list- I'd be happy to help you. So you organize half and then the person (again, I'm happy to do it if you'd like) doing the other half would have your name. So everyone would be surprised. Maybe a requirement could be to leave clues on your blog as to who you are mailing to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard about elfster? You just put peoples emails in and it will pick your partner and email their information to you. You can put up wish lists and other fun stuff.

    Check it out. www.elfster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I do SS's I make the list of people...and the first sends to the second, the second sends to the third and so on...the last person sends to the first person. That way you dont need even numbers or partners. HTH!

    ReplyDelete