Monday, November 23, 2009

Secret Santa

Thank you to everyone who's commented and emailed me about doing the secret Santa. I have decided to go for it and organize our Secret Santa. To keep all the Secret Santas/Hannukah Harrys a surprise, I will disallow comments on this post. To participate, please email me at whaleflipflops {@} gmail {.} com with your name, blog identity, address, and holiday of choice by Friday. I will assign all of the partners and will email you back your partner's name, blog identity, and address. Please spend at least $30 on your partner. You can have as much fun with this as you want and feel free to send your partner more than one item or in more than one package. Please post your items so that they can arrive by no later than December 23rd. I realize that it may be a bit too early to send out presents in time for the first night of Hannukah (good thing there's 8 of them!), so if you get a Jewish blogger, consider sending her a card for the occassion. (I am a firm believer in sending cards.)