Monday, August 23, 2010

Taking the Day Off

The crazy German weather has finally caught up to me (it's hot, then it's cold, it's sunny, then it's a torrential downpour- all in the span of 30 minutes) and I am officially under it. I am taking the day off from blogging, cooking, and even yes, baking (gasp!) to lay on the couch, hydrate like I've never hydrated before, and watch season 4 of Army Wives. I shall hopefully return tomorrow and will post a "real" blog post and comment on all of your blogs.


I swear I look just like this, only with a Lilly Pulitzer mug and some bunny slippers instead of mouse ones.

14 comments:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    Our backyard is covered in slugs. Eww! Be glad you don't have them in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you'd have a better chance if I leave this here!

    He works in CE, not Comm. He only had to work a partial shift on Saturday, but will be working every night from here until it is over, unfortunately. Ugh...

    No, the restaurant was the Rosenhof. I highly recommend! They did a fantastic job.

    And I must say it is cool to have other bloggers from the area :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better!

    And also, LOVE Army Wives! Such a fantastic show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am learning this more than ever- it's okay to take the day off! I hope you get some much needed R&R! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you are under the weather. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. feel better girl! you will soon get used to the strange weather - promise!

    ReplyDelete