Friday, April 22, 2011

One month

Oh my G-d. Exactly one month left to go. I am slowly starting to go a little crazy with all that I have left to do:

*Book plane tickets to NYC and to Chicago for my bachelorette party
*Make the deposit for the limo for our getaway car
*Order bridal party and parents' gifts
*Do seating arrangements
*Figure out wording for the programs
*Buy wedding bands
*Order favors
*Order yarmulkes for our male guests
*Have final dress fitting
*Figure out what I'm wearing to the rehearsal dinner
*Break my shoes in
*Buy items for out of town guest gift bags and put those together


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Very much stressed out now.

7 comments:

  1. so excited for you! you're going to knock it all out of the park :) miss seeing posts from you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can DO it! :-) Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, time has flown by. I can't believe it's almost here!!!

    btw, what did you get his parents? i know what i'm getting mine, but i have no idea what to get his mother. i'm giving his father bourbon. it's his fave:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, calm down, deep breaths... You're already living together - and in a foreign country, nonetheless - and that's the hard part! The rest of it is all fun and pretty/cute stuff, so don't let it stress you out!! Remember: Nothing can ruin the day unless you let it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathe! It's a wonderful time for you. Savor each moment.

    ReplyDelete