Saturday, September 24, 2011

Update

So for the past 3 or 4 days, I have been having chest pains that came and went. We just chalked it up to needing to make an appointment when I got back to Germany.

Last night, we were at the terminal about to head back home and I wasn't feeling good. My chest was hurting and I was dizzy/nauseous. I threw up and the paramedics were called. My BP was high so I was advised not to fly and got taken to the ER.

After running every single possible test on me, the doctor told me that everything came back good except for my EKG which is "abnormal" so I was admitted for the night. It's still not great today, so I will be here for at least one more day. I won't be able to fly until I am cleared by a cardiologist to do so.

Will post more when I know something. Very grateful that this hospital has free wifi.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

  1. I hope you're already 10x better. :) It's a good thing you weren't on a plane. Feel better!

    And silver lining? You might be able to sneak at least one more Starbucks trip in before you're back in Germany. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry to hear that, but I'm relieved that you went to the hospital and that they are taking care of you. Sending you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better and the doctors can get to the bottom of what ever the problem is. You've had a rough time and I'd like to see it turn around for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be watching Twitter for your updates! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes girl, hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete