Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Can I just take a moment to say?

How much I love this dress?


Factory Seersucker Ruffle V-Neck Dress from J. Crew Factory

I have been looking for a cute seersucker dress that doesn't break the bank for a while now. I've found a few cute dresses but am not ready to pull the $200+ trigger quite yet. I was looking on the J. Crew Factory site today and when I saw this, I pretty much squealed. I have a cocktail dress from J. Crew in a similar silhouette that I love, and the price tag on this one is great (regularly $98- on sale at the moment for $59.50 for being a new arrival). I think this may be my first weight loss incentive dress.

And while we're talking about J. Crew Factory, can I just say that I am so very glad that they are making the Critter Flip Flops again? I missed these from J. Crew so much and have pretty much worn all of mine to the ground so I am happy to see that Factory is making them again.








Is there anything you are looking forward to getting from J. Crew Factory?

Don't forget to use ebates to get 3.0% cash back!

5 comments:

  1. Love that dress! I think it would be perfect in your closet! My only complaint about J Crew Factory is that they don't sell petites. So disappointing for us height-challenged ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and I made an entire post about seersucker today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really excited about the critter flip flops (all of mine have been worn to death) but they don't carry anything larger than size 10. :(

    ReplyDelete