Monday, April 1, 2013

Rabbit Rabbit!

Rabbit Rabbit!





Yes, I fully realize that I may have gone just a little bit picture-happy here, but they're all just so cute. As usual, all pictures are from Daily Bunny.

 Did I mention that I absolutely adore the Easter season with its plethora of all things pastel and bunny-related?

Welcome to April. Also, seriously, how is it April already? It seems like just yesterday that we were addressing holiday cards. Did any of you take advantage of today being April Fool's Day and play any pranks on anyone? I did post on facebook asking for a good suckling pig recipe but no one fell for that. (After I asked for kosher casserole suggestions in a group and got about 10 replies all involving chicken and cheese, I was sure I'd see some suggestions involving a pig with an apple in his mouth, but nope.)

Some things I am looking forward to this month:

*End of Passover: It ends tomorrow night! Finally! T and I have an elaborate date night planned out involving sushi, a dozen cupcakes from our favorite cake lady on base, and a tasting tour of every single bakery in our town. Just about. All washed down with some beer. Of course.
*Baseball

Yes the Yankees are back. After a heartbreaking loss to the Red Sox tonight (on opening day no less), there's no place they can go but up. Right?
*Visiting the Dinosaur Park near our house again.
*Frankfurt day trip: A dear sorority sister will be in Frankfurt this month for school and I am taking the train to see her and spend the day giggling and catching up. Did I mention that there's a Starbucks in Frankfurt?
*A Quick Getaway Trip: Don't ask me where we're going yet. We don't know. We have spent some time pricing out fun an inexpensive trip options for later this month. With me having 5 days off work at once, it seems like a good time.
*Spring Cleaning: I can't believe that I would in a million years post this, but I have been bitten by some sort of cleaning/organization bug lately. I am actually looking forward to organizing and cleaning some things up around the house. I don't want T's orders to drop and be unprepared or not have enough time to organize things before a move. I have been working on convincing the husband that we absolutely positively need a label maker.

So now it's your turn. What are you most looking forward to this month?

***************************
In addition to my house, this month I will be working on spring cleaning my virtual home by way of this blog. I will be removing all of the expired sponsorships and starting from scratch. In addition, I will be updating my Blog Roll to remove inactive blogs or ones that I no longer read and add fun new reads to it. If you have a blog that you would like me to add to it, or want to advertise or business with me, please email me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I did some spring cleaning last month on my blog and boy did it fill back up fast! I am looking forward to warm weather that only April can bring.
    Happy Tuesday,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bunny with the glasses..I'm dying!

    ReplyDelete