Friday, February 5, 2010

Greetings from 30,000 feet!

Since it's been a whopping four days since my last flight, obviously I am once again on a plane. I am flying to England for 2.5 weeks to see TLS. I was supposed to have a later flight, but it got switched due to the storm that's supposed to reach the Northeast tonight. As a result, I am flying JFK-Atlanta, Atlanta-Amsterdam, and Amsterdam-England. That is a lot of Skymiles! Since this is a domestic flight, I was able to use Wifi on the flight! So cool and awesome! It's very fitting and appropriate that the song I'm currently listening to is Brad Paisley's Welcome to the Future.

7 comments:

  1. Ha! That amuses me - "Welcome To The Future" is all about what you're doing as you right this post!

    Have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, technology rules. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful time!

    Also, I have been listening to American Saturday Night on repeat all week long. Such a good album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe and wonderful trip

    Always Bumby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have sooo much fun!!! 2.5 weeks is a great amount of time... xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an amazing trip!!!

    Wi-fi rocks! =)

    ReplyDelete