Wednesday, February 24, 2010

(sort of) Wordless Wednesday

Hello friends! I apologize for being such a bad blogger and for neglecting you for almost two weeks! Today, TLS and I are flying back to NYC. He is going to be here with me for 5 days and we get to meet each other's parents. Oh boy. Pray for us, please.

I *promise* that eventually, I will be able to upload pictures and show you all of my Turkey, England, and France pictures. Until then, I wanted to leave you with one of my favorite places in Paris.

When I was in Paris back in 1998, I fell in love with Sainte Chappelle. It is close to Notre Dame and its stained glass windows are breathtaking and are really like nothing else in the world. As soon as TLS and I started talking about Paris, I knew I had to take him there since he's never been. Sadly, due to weather conditions, it was closed while we were in Paris. Since we were unable to see it in person, I wanted to share of my favorite travel must sees with all of you.





11 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Good luck with meeting the parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking! Good luck with the parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved gothic architecture, and paris is THE place for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The architecture is amazing beyond words. I can only hope to visit Paris one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. What gorgeous photos. It's giving me wander lust!

    ReplyDelete