Sunday, June 19, 2011

You Ever Have those Days

Where it seems like the smallest thing that can go wrong will set you completely over the edge and off balance?


Yea. Well. I do.

Sending an engagement card to a friend now. It's the first one I'm writing since I got a new last name and new address labels. Can not find those address labels for the life of me. My office looks like a tornado just blazed threw it and spewed out monograms. Seriously. Where the heck could they be?

ETA: found them literally 2.5 seconds after I hit post. Blogging really is good for you!

2 comments:

  1. Your office must look like mine about now. Mine is a huge mess. Next weeks project is to clean it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first sentence you wrote... "Where it seems like the smallest thing that can go wrong will set you completely over the edge and off balance?"

    story.of.my.life.

    hope you're feeling better, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete