Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Five- J. Crew Factory

As I'm sure you know by now, J. Crew launched the website for its Factory line. I have spent today looking at it and here are my favorites from it.

1. Pearl and Crystal Collar Necklace ($43.50)
No words. Just gorgeous.

2. Crystal Bow Necklace ($15.50)

Cute and understated.

3. Merino Classic Crewneck Pullover ($44.50)
I am of the opinion that you can never have too many good, quality basics in your wardrobe.

4. Anya Studded Ballet Flats ($62.50)




5. Skirted Dress Coat ($152.50)





If you are a fan of J. Crew but hate their shipping rates, you will be happy to know that the Factory rates are much more reasonable (a flat rate of $4.95 or free over $100). Also, if you are on Ebates, you can get 3.0% cash back at Factory.

Happy weekend and happy shopping!

8 comments:

  1. Love your picks! I'm also obsessed with that coat, even posted about it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the first necklace and the jacket real bad now. I may not be able to not purchase the necklace.

    Sandy K.
    Defining Embrace
    www.sandytroyan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the factory store and it is so much cheaper than the regular J. Crew store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely obsessed with all of these picks! The first necklace is to die for. J. Crew never ceases to amaze me!

    Head over to my blog to enter my giveaway from Southernly Stated! :)


    http://booksbeautyandbars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure how I feel about the new factory store. I wonder how the quality is of things like the winnie pants (assuming those are the same as the minnie pants?)

    I LOVE that coat. So pretty! I wish I could justify a new coat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that coat but Texas doesn't really get cold :( that necklace though, LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the studded flats-very fun yet classic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If only they had tall sizes like J. Crew does... Bummer. I want that jacket!

    ReplyDelete