Monday, October 15, 2012

On Impulse Purchases

The other day, I was at home on the couch not feeling the greatest and completely bored. Innocently enough, I started window shopping online looking at about a hundred and one pretty, shiny things that I really did not need but wanted oh so much.

One thing led to another and I found myself on this website:

You know when you window shop and don't intend on buying anything but then you find such a great bargain that even though you don't really need it, you just can't say no to it? Yes, so do I.

This was my bargain:
via
Once I realized it was going to cost 86€ for the two of us to fly to Budapest in February after all taxes and fees, I just couldn't say no to that. No way. No how. 

I know, I know, Hungary. In February. Cold. Like really, really cold. But we're only young and get the chance to gallivant around Europe once so we have to take advantage of it while we can. I plan to do it with a whole lot of hot chocolates in my hand. (Budapest is famous for its amazing cafes.)
 

In case anyone has forgotten my favorite Youtube video, I'll leave you with a reminder. 

4 comments:

  1. So, I know I missed the US and all (mostly just certain "American" things) but my heart aches so much at not being able to see the things that were still on our list! Have fun, I am very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went in February and still had a great time. I hate the cold, but I loved our trip. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cheap flights RyanAir song! Haha! And hey, I went to Budapest in November. It wasn't that cold. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete