Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lifeguard Press Review

A little while ago, Lifeguard Press contacted me asking me to do a product review for one of their Lilly Pulitzer iPad cases. Being that I am a huge fan of Lilly Pulitzer and my iPad (named Nina), I was so excited to hear this!

I picked the iPad case with Smart Cover in Dirty Shirley.
 It arrived in a gorgeous box in a matching print which looked so cute and festive. I opened the box and immediately snapped the case on. Right away I was impressed with how sturdy the case was and how pretty! It snapped on securely and stayed put. Even when I dropped it too many times for me to count. (And it didn't crack!- Not that I am advocating dropping your iPad. Do NOT do this.) The inside cover is a soft, fuzzy pink fabric and it feels really nice. A lot nicer than the inside of the Apple ones.

The case retails for $40. Considering the Apple Smart Cover alone is $39 and this protects both the front and the back of the case and this is so much prettier, I have to say that this is a much better value!

One downside, after seeing how gorgeous the Dirty Shirley print is in person, I am now wanting to get more items in this print- like this fun Desk Caddy to attempt to clean up my office and the cute calculator for only $10.


Disclaimer: I received the iPad case free of charge for review and my personal use and have received no additional compensation. All opinions expressed here are my own.

1 comment: