Tuesday, March 31, 2009

catching up on my awards

Capperson over at the Life of Carie gave me this award. (I forget what it's called.)

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

Megs over at Newbie New Yorker gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award.


I have to list 7 things I love, as well as tag 7 other bloggers!


1. Flying. Despite the fact that I am scared of just about everything in the world, for some reason I have never been scared of flying. To me, there is no greater feeling in the world than takeoff and landing.
2. Wine.
3. Melted cheese. Yes, I know my palate is so refined. But seriously, melted cheese is amazing in all its forms- fondue, cheese sauce, pizza, cheese fries, etc.
4. My sorority. Yes, it's cheesy, but I seriously cannot imagine what my life would have been like had I not joined ASA.
5. Dancing around my apartment in my underwear to Taylor Swift songs. Yes, it's embarrassing, but that doesn't mean it's not fun. Plus, it burns off calories!
6. Working out on my excercise ball.
7. Anne Taintor products. A combination of two of my favorite things: stationary and sarcasm.

I'm going to combine the two awards and tag:
Prep-E Girl
Angela
Katie Lake
Dollface
Preppy Pink Crocodile
Southern Belle
Pretty in Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! Wine and melted cheese rank high on my list as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! I already have these awards, but thank you of thinking of me, youre the greatest!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your awards! And melted cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks little lady!!!

    I don't really want to admit it, but I too dance around in my underwear to Taylor Swift! Love the Fearless CD too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flying, too!

    Have you ever tried skydiving? You get to takeoff in a plane, but land on your feet!

    ReplyDelete