Friday, July 17, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

I apologize for the lack of a Favorite Things post again last week. Professionally, this is a very crazy time for me and work has just been so hectic. This week's Favorite Things post is a bit different. Instead of showing you things that I like online, I am going to show you my favorite items from the Vineyard Vines Fall 2009 line that I got to preview on Wednesday. Some of these items will start to appear on the website as early as in a week and a half!

As soon as I walked in and saw this tunic, it just screamed me and I knew I had to have it. It will be perfect in the early fall by itself or with just a cami underneath. When it gets colder, you can layer it by wearing a thin long sleeve t underneath it.
It is also available in blue (you can see a bit of the blue one behind it).

This jacket is a bit more outdoorsy than my usual wardrobe, but I still really like it. I keep on debating between getting it in navy and pink.

I am someone who gets cold in anything below 73 degrees (the second anything comes out of the sky, I start getting depressed), so I have grown to love cardigans. I love the whale button detail on this one. Will be great with just a plain white cami and some dark jeans and a pair of flats. Looking at the picture, I now realize that it wasn't the greatest one I've ever taken. If you can't see, that's two whale cutouts on the metal buttons.

A great sweater

This will be perfect for rainy England.

A shirt that's somewhat of a cross between a polo and a traditional Oxford (also available in navy).

13 comments:

  1. hey girl, love all of your favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tunic and the athletic looking jacket -- adding them to my wish list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time! What cute finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited to see this post! I can't wait until these things come into our store here. I especially love those whale cardigans...want them in every color! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their outerwear, I have to remember to order a fleece this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the pink fleece, everything looks so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove the first picture!! I think I like the pink one, but the blue looks cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cardigans and sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I WANT ONE OF EVERYTHING IN EVERY COLOR. I especially love the cardigans w/ the whale cutout buttons. they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the jacket and go for the pink for sure! SUPER cute items!

    ReplyDelete