Wednesday, April 1, 2009

desperately seeking whale

A couple of years ago, Vineyard Vines had these adorable pint glasses on their website. They were clear with the pink and blue whale logo on them on one side, and the Vineyard Vines name written out on the other. At the time, I thought they were just cute but I didn't have any use for them. Well, my (relatively) new apartment came with a built-in bar and I am decorating it with random glasses. I have decided that I absolutely need to have that pint glass for my collection. Of course, as Murphy and his stupid law would have it, the glass is no longer available for purchase online, and there are none on ebay. I have sent two emails to Vineyard Vines customer service asking if they have just one glass left that I can buy, and have not heard back. At this point, I am getting desperate and determined. Do any of you ladies have a whale pint glass that you would be willing to part with? Do you know someone who does? Pretty please with a sugared cherry on top.

2 comments:

  1. I work at VV - we'd be happy to send you a few pint glasses! Sorry you've had trouble getting in touch with us. Please email me your mailing address. lindsey@vineyardvines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well looks like Lindsey found you!

    ReplyDelete