Thursday, April 23, 2009

a tag and an award

The lovely Angela gave me Neno's Award:The goals of this award are: 1)As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging. 2)To seek the reasons why we all love blogging. 3)Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it. 4)Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award. 5)Answer the awards question by writing the reason why you love blogging. 6)Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like. 7)Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Thank you dear! Why do I love blogging? 1) I have "met" so many wonderful people as a result of this blog and have made some good friends from it. 2) It is a welcome distraction from my job and hectic work schedule. 3) I have discovered many new companies/products as a result of blogging. (Blogging: good for you, bad for your wallet.)
I would like to pass this along to
Also, Megs tagged me for this questionnaire.
1.Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.2. tag other un-tagged people.
The Questions:
What is your current obsession? Stationary from Papyrus. One of the few substances out there that makes crack look cheap. (That one's for you Whitney Houston.)
What do you think your name says about you? That I'm Russian. Also that I'm a palindrome.
Who was the last person you hugged? my mommy
What’s your favorite dinner? tuna steak, medium-rare
What was the last thing you bought? a box of Slim Fast bars
What are you listening to right now? the sound of KMH im'ing me on gchat
What is your favorite weather? summer
What is your least favorite season? Winter, I get cold in anything below 73 degrees.
What's in your bathroom cabinet? A ton of lotions/beauty products, a headband for pulling my hair back when I wash my face, a toothbrush and toothpaste (always important to have), and some contact solution.
Say something to the person/s who tagged you. Megs, you are one of my absolute favorite bloggers and I hope to one day shop/drink with you. Not necessarily in that order.
What is your favorite tea flavor? Green Tea
What did you want to become as a child? A teacher, astronaut, ballerina, and about 20,000 other things. All at the same time.
What do you miss? Spice Girls lollipops from Chupa Chups
What's your favorite brand of jeans? Joe's Jeans
What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? a Burberry quilted jacket or trench
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Anywhere in the world where it's happy hour and has good wine. So let's say Spain for Sangria.
Who do you want to meet in person? Carrie Underwood, I have a girl crush on her
What is your most challenging goal right now? to lose weight
What’s your 5 year plan? To be alive in 5 years and be happy. I really suck at answering questions like this.
Why is today special? I used my new Fekkai hair products and my hair is now shiny and happy.
What is my favourite sport to watch? baseball To play? frisbee
What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? My Yeshiva girls ring that I got from Hadaya when I was in Israel. He custom-makes the rings to say whatever you want on them. Mine says "it is a great mitzvah to always be happy" on it in Hebrew on the outside, and the inside has the Jerusalem skyline and my Hebrew name/middle name, Rachel, on it in Hebrew. There isn't another ring exactly like this anywhere in the world, and every time I wear it I think of my Birthright trip to Israel and of me and my friend walking around the Old City trying to find the store.
For this I tag:

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and I loved your answers on the tag. I have a girl crush on Carrie Underwood too and would love to be in Spain sipping Sangria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you deserve it woman :)
    ♥ HUGS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i loved those spice girl chupa chups ! hahaha :) haven't thought about those in yearssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green tea too...and if I'm not careful, Papyrus will put me into the poorhouse.

    ReplyDelete