Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun Gift Idea

Looking for a fun gift idea for a girlfriend or an "adult beverage connoisseur?" Try Huephoria's Painted Wine Glasses. They're fun, colorful, great for decorating for a party, dishwasher safe, and are a great alternative to sometimes tacky wine markers.

Here is my personal favorite:


Combining my favorite colors, a cute critter, and my deep appreciation of wine. What's not to love?

The site is offering a 20% discount to MRM readers, good through 12/31/09. If you are like KMH and myself and tend to do birthday/Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/generic winter holiday shopping way in advance, then this is yet another reason for you to do so!

5 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog, and you and other bloggers have inspired me to make my own! I love the wine glasses! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and much much better than the ever so tacky wine charms for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!! What a great gift idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is where I got the martini glass for a martini swap I did over the spring... :)

    ReplyDelete