Friday, June 19, 2009

Ink Obsession Designs

I spent quite some time looking for invitations for J's bridal shower. Since I love supporting fellow bloggers and their businesses, in the end, I decided to go with Ink Obsession Designs. I got the invitations yesterday, and I love them! I don't want to post a picture of the actual invitations since they contain personal info, but these are the ones I chose to go with. Instead of the pink and melon hydrangeas, however, I asked for them to be pink and green.
Erin from the store was a pleasure to work with and accomodated my request. The invitations were printed quickly and took a few days longer to arrive thanks to the fact that my cute mailman has it in for me, but that's a story for another day. She also included extra envelopes, which was great because I definitely managed to ruin a few so it was great to have extras.

I wanted to publicly thank Erin for her hard and prompt work and recommend Ink Obsession Designs to anyone who is looking for shower invitations.

11 comments:

  1. so cute. Erin is awesome. There is a giveaway from Ink Obession designs on my blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! doesn't great customer service make all the difference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Erin's designs and especially the one you used -- I've been waiting for something I can use them with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...thanks for all the compliments! I really appreciate it! Now I'd love to hear the story about the mailman (especially since he is cute!)! :)

    Thanks again!
    -E

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous!!


    and can i just say i heart your blog just recently found it and glad i did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those invites look perfect for a bridal shower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling! It reminds me so much of the Lilly Zinnia pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look beautiful Miss MRM; in pink and green they will be stunning, what a great selection. Too fun!

    tp

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE them!!! :) You did a great job finding these!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! I know she will love them :)

    ReplyDelete