Thursday, June 18, 2009

I didn't realize that toilet paper could be seasonal

File this under the ::shakes head:: category, please.

On Tuesday, I wasn't feeling good and knew that I would most likely end up calling out sick yesterday, which I did. I decided to stop by Target on my way home to stock up on supplies. Among other things, I wanted to pick up a four pack of toilet paper. All I could find were the mondo bulk packs of toilet paper. I live by myself in a studio apartment and have no desire or room to store 30 rolls of toilet paper in my apartment. I found an employee and asked him if they had individual rolls or four packs of toilet paper, and his response was "I'm sorry that's a seasonal item." TLS was on the phone with me at the time, so I had to ask him to make sure that I did, in fact hear him correctly.

::shakes head::

6 comments:

  1. omg that is one of the most redic things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!!!!!

    Thats crazy....just as crazy as a fan being seasonal in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard that - crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. my. god. ridiculous. {serious head shaking going on here}

    ReplyDelete