Friday, June 26, 2009

what I'm obsessed with at the moment

This week, instead of doing my usual list of favorite things for the week, I am going to just post one item. Perhaps it's because I love it so much, perhaps it's because I'm swamped at work, perhaps it's because it's my blog and I make the rules, who knows? But anywhoo, with my birthday fast approaching, I have been spending quite a bit of time perusing jewelry sites. As many of you know, one of my favorite colors is Tiffany blue. Well I found this necklace from Pauline Morgan and knew that it was the one for me.

I cannot resist the color and love the fact that is so dainty. The double chain makes it perfect for layering and would look great with all of my dresses and cute tops for the summer. At $69, it's a lot more affordable than anything in the original Tiffany Blue, which means that when I send links of it to the boyfriend and mother, they are not allowed to mock me for it. Someone please tell me to resist temptation. Please.

3 comments:

  1. That necklace is gorgeous. I have been looking for some new simple pieces. I think that would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog - looks fabulous! I just wanted to say that I LOVE your tagline! One of my favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete