Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pinecone Research

For anyone who has never heard of this company before, it is a paid online survey site. You get surveys emailed to you, and for every survey that you complete, you get a check in the mail (usually $3, $5 for some longer surveys). Sign ups are very rarely open for this and close quickly. I have been a member for a while, and you cannot do it expecting to make a lot of money, but if you're looking for an easy way to make some "fun money," this is great. They pay pretty quickly and can do either check or paypal.

I have been given the option to invite a few members to join. If anyone is interested, you can email me at whaleflipflops {@} gmail {.} com and I will refer you. You have to be at least 18 years old, a resident of the United States, and no one else in your household can be a Pinecone member. I do not get any perks for referring members, and am only able to invite a few members, therefore, only the first 5 people who want invitations will get them.

12 comments:

  1. If you still have open invites I will take one: coterieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do it if you are still take people you can e-mail me at Lanmansmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do it, but it looks like I'm too late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer...it looks like I'm too late!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im not in the top 5 :( but next time you get invites let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog....how fun! Great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like I'm too late, but if something falls through, my email is sweetandsouthern@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gues I'm a little late but would love to sign up/ get the invite! I'm in grad school now and I have no flow :( xoxo KAG

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am way late to enter but again, if they allow for some more members I would love to join.

    ReplyDelete