Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday 5- Etsy Love

I have been spending a lot of time on Etsy lately. A lot. I have mainly been looking for home decor things and anything with a monogram on it. And I do mean anything.

Here are some of my recent favorites:
1) Monogrammed Lime Green Wafffle Weave Bag from KatieClaire

I was feeling sad because all I wanted for Hannukah were monograms and I didn't get a single monogrammed thing, so I decided to buy some for myself. I have been needing a new larger size makeup bag for traveling, and when I saw this, I knew I had to have it. I'm really hoping that it comes before I leave for the Canary Islands.
2) Navy Seersucker Clutch with Monogram from SouthernBeaus

No words. This is just perfect. I hope to make it mine for this summer.
3) Custom State & Location Chevron Print from RedRobe Designs

I seriously love chevron so I love this. You can put a little heart near a specific city/town, so I want two get two of those, one for NYC and one for Omaha and hang them up next to each other in pretty frames.
4) Vintage Telephone Booth in Coral Photo from Swede13

I would love to hang this up in my house when I start thinking about/missing England.
5) Turquoise Blue Ceramic Necklace on a Silver Chain from amaniworks

I actually bought this necklace today after seeing a voucher for the shop on Heartsy. I think it will look great with a navy sweater or top. (Lord knows I have enough of those.) My total cost was $15. If you haven't heard of Heartsy, it's similar to Groupon, but only for Etsy. Every day, they have deals for several shops and once in a while, they have auctions as well. I loved it because I have discovered so many new shops through it.

8 comments:

  1. I want #2! Will definitely have to get it for this coming spring and summer. Now you have me thinking because my birthday is in April. I think you and I had the same gift wants this holiday - anything with the new married monogram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seersucker clutch is amazing! What a great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my sister similar state prints for Christmas. Four for the states she's lived in so far with hearts of over the cities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that state print! It would be such a cute gift idea for a wedding!!! Definitely saving that for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the seersucker clutch. I <3 Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need to send this post to the hubs...all great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have found some similar state prints through Pinterest, but I love the chevron background of that one! I have plans to get one for each state we have been stationed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love everything you've showcased, of course... especially that beautiful clutch!

    the seersucker! the monogram! swoon.

    ReplyDelete