Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This Time Tomorrow

I will be here with a pink drink in my hand:



I have been eagerly counting down and the day has finally come!

We have to leave to drive to the airport in 8 hours which gives us enough time to nap, do one last load of laundry, and throw in last minute items into my already overweight suitcase. (Overpack is my middle name.)

I don't have any scheduled posts or guest bloggers, so there will be a short hiatus here. I promise to be back with pictures (from a real camera!).

For now I say, au revoir.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

12 comments:

  1. where ever this is I wish i was going! have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. And... I'm insanely jealous. What I wouldn't do to be a beached pregnant whale on the shore right now. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!!! We can't wait to hear all about your travels when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got back form the tropics! have a great time =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of All I must say that I love your blog. I'm fairly new to the blogging world and I came across yours and found out that we're sorority sisters! :) Just thought I'd introduce myself. Have a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you had an amaaaazing time! can't wait for the recap!

    ReplyDelete