Thursday, January 19, 2012

Not a Fan

I love Lilly Pulitzer. I mean I really really love Lilly Pulitzer. Most things they do, I love. I say most, not all. There were a few things that left me scratching my head. (Not to mention the fact that Alpha Sigma Alpha doesn't have a print. Not that I'm bitter or anything.)

I saw this makeup bag on their site the other day, and it was one of those things that just made me go "huh?"

I realize many will disagree with me here, but I have to come right out and say I am not a fan.

To me it looks like something I drew myself in elementary school.

11 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I agree. Looks very Dooney & Burke :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with CBK.. I have a similar D&B barrel tote that a carried when I was younger-- like 8th grade!
    Sometimes patterns/cuts look very juvenile, but I love Lilly anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the first thing I thought of was D&B. Not a fan of this either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also instantly thought D&B! Definitely not one of their best :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. completely agree! Im not a fan of hearts really..i find them tacky.

    did you see the "love" sweater?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! I usually LOVE all Lilly prints and def. don't love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I hate it. I just received an e-mail from them, and inside was the Love Bug Murfee. Last year Lilly sold their company to a larger brand, and since then I have noticed slight changes (the quality of some of their products being one of them).

    ReplyDelete
  8. It reminds me of when LV did all those funky designs a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete