Monday, August 2, 2010

Ooh La La, Lilly Sale!

Last week, I blogged about the incredible Rue La La. Things are about to get a whole lot better, because this week, on Wednesday, August 4th, there will be a Lilly Pulitzer sale on Rue La La. For me, this gets even better. When the Kaya dress came out, I instantly fell in love with it and knew that I just simply had to have it. Everything about this dress is so classy and perfect for me. I love the cut, the neckline, the print, and the beading at the top.

I have always thought that this would be the perfect dress to wear to a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner. Unfortunately, I jumped on the ball a little too late on this one. When I finally went to go buy it at Bloomingdale's, I discovered that the size I thought I was was actually about 1-2 sizes too big on me, and the store did not have it in sizes that would work for me. So imagine my excitement when I saw the preview for the Rue La La Lilly sale and discovered that it looks like this very dress will be at the sale. My fingers are crossed that they have it in a size 4 or 6, and I am poised and ready to go for 5pm German time on Wednesday. I'm hoping that I really can wear it to my bridal shower in March!

For this week still, you can get a $10 credit to use on anything at Rue La La simply for signing up to be a member. If you are not a member yet, click here to join.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I hope you get your dress! It is perfect for a Bridal Shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. That dress is lovely! I'm hoping it will still be available when I put it in my cart, and QUICKLY buy it! We all know how fast Lilly sells on Rue La La. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete