Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy birthday to me

Today is yours truly's 28th birthday. I'm still not sure how I feel about that. Tomorrow, I may be 24 again.
I WISH this was my cake.


I requested that this guy make an appearance at my birthday, but the lack of a Carvel in Germany kind of prevents that from happening. (Next year in America?)
The perfect cake- whale, chocolate, ice cream- what's not to love?

Tonight I'm going out for Margaritas Mexican Food with my husband and several of our friends. We have several possible choices for a weekend activity which we will most likely play by ear depending on the weather and what time we actually get up in the morning.

19 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is wonderful!! That cake is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day and evening!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday lovely! I hope it's a wonderful one and that you have an absolute blast!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bday, darlin! You have lots to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday! love fudgie the whale cakes and used to beg my mom for ice cream when I was a kid(ok fine, last year!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you Happy, Happy Birthday wishes Miss Masha! I hope you have a fabulous weekend celebrating with Some Guy.

    Hugs,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It only gets better with age I am the reverse of 24 and people are always surprised when I tell them. Age is a state of mind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy happy birthday! Hope you enjoy your birthday margaritas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic weekend with your husband and friends! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!! My secret is I turn 22 every year :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that cake! Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birtday! I hope it was fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it was fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! 28 is great...29 is when it starts to get frightening ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! I celebrated my 17th in Germany this year too :)

    ReplyDelete