Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rabbit Rabbit

Happy September y'all!











Aren't these just the cutest things? As always, all rabbit pictures are courtesy of Daily Bunny.


Hope you are all enjoying your first day of September.

Things I am looking forward to this month:
*My younger cousin is getting married this month!
*Heading back to the States! I miss so many things big and small, like my friends and family, and shopping in Target!
*Finally getting to try out a Trenta cup!
*Getting a Pumpkin Spice Latte! (They return today which means that I can get some when I'm in the States.)
*Just being able to go to a Starbucks without it being a big deal. They aren't as big here in Germany and the closest one to us is about a 30 minute drive from us, so going to one is a huge treat!
*Trying out my first Space A flight
*Trader Joe's
*Laduree Macarons- it finally opened in NYC and I cannot wait to go there for some chestnut and caramel macarons! I am a huge fan of one of Laduree's salads, so I'm really hoping that the NYC location does sit down food too and not just teas and pastries.
*Rosh Hashana- I'm already starting to plan my menu!
*Trace Adkins is coming to do a concert on base here on 9/11! You bet we will be there with bells on!

And something I'm NOT looking forward to:
*One of my favorite wine festivals- Bernkastel is this weekend. I have literally been looking forward to it for a whole year. I was so excited about it and we made plans to meet up with a German friend and her boyfriend there. Unfortunately, the festival requires a lot of walking, does not have a lot of seating, and is generally not cane/gimp friendly, and I can't even drink at the moment, so we have to sit this one out this year. I am so incredibly upset about that.

4 comments:

  1. im def excited to try a trenta cup at starbucks too :) and consuming large portions of pumpkin spiced lattes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are they.. I love rabbits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously impressed if you've already started planning your menu for Rosh Hashanah!! I haven't even started thinking about mine yet :)

    ReplyDelete