Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Can you ever have enough polos?

Is that a rhetorical question? Of course not.

Ok, so I may be a bit biased given that I pretty much live in polo shirts. It seems like between my husband and myself, we are constantly buying more. They are so comfortable, easy to layer, and look a lot more put-together than just throwing on a t shirt.

Anchored Style has some adorable polos for both men and women. I own one of their regular long-sleeve shirts and it is seriously one of the most comfortable things in my wardrobe. I would bet that the polos are even better!
If you're still looking for a cute holiday card idea, you could always get matching his and hers polos, and do a silly photo card.

It gets even better though because for today only, Anchored Style is having a sale on all polos. While they are normally $68, you can use code BOGOpolo to get two polos for the price of one! At $68 for two, it's a great deal! Stock up on basics for yourself for fall or consider starting your holiday shopping early.

Also, if you have not yet done so, you still have until tomorrow at midnight EST to enter my Anchored Style giveaway here.

2 comments:

  1. I love polos as well :) I keep my family stocked in them, they are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete