Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shop for a Cause


If you are not new to this blog, then you know what a huge fan I am of Sweet Tea Paperie.They have the cutest items and their owner, Amanda, is one of the sweetest, nicest people that I have had the pleasure to "meet" through the blogosphere.

Here is one example of her kindness: this coming Thursday, April 12th, Sweet Tea Paperie will be hosting a charity trunk show to benefit the Multiple Sclerosis Society in honor of Jodi Dwyer who has been fighting MS and trying to raise awareness and funds for the cause (she herself blogs over at Jodi Bean's Blog).

If you are not in the Boston area, don't worry, you can still show your support to this wonderful cause. Sweet Tea Paperie is generously donating a whopping 25% from all of its online sales on Thursday to the Multiple Sclerosis Society! If you have had your eye on any items, or need any gifts for Mothers' Day or bridal showers, Thursday would be the perfect day to snap them up and do some good in the process!

Here are some fun items from Sweet Tea Paperie:

Acrylic Necklace Keeper- $52
Monogrammed Baseball Cap- $24
Chevron Pink, Navy, and Lime Foldover Notecards- $66
Bamboo Rings Navy Platter- $42
Grapefruit Soy Travel Tin Candle- $5

Be sure to shop Sweet Tea Paperie on Thursday and show Jodi some much-needed love!

4 comments:

  1. OMG thanks so much for spreading the word. I really appreciate it! Amanda is great and I'm really excited for our event. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you do me a huge favor and remove my last name in this post. I would really appreciate it. I'm trying to prevent my blog from showing up in google searches when people google my last name (so clients at work can't find my blog). Thanks

    ReplyDelete