Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hitting the Road Again

Tomorrow, TLS and I are waking up at an ungodly hour for yet another road trip. Tuesday marks our one year anniversary (and Wednesday is the three year anniversary of our first date) and we are going to the Czech Republic to celebrate.

At the risk of sounding totally cliched, I have to say that I can't believe it's been a year already. It seems like just yesterday that I was saying "I do" to this face
I love honey. Thank you for a fantastic year and for being my best friend.



And just because you can never have too many cutesy wedding pictures:


6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your trip! xoxo

    PS I do have your napkins; I just have not been able to go to the post office in person for your address. Normally, I just use the automated machines, but it won't let me send your package through the machine. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in the Czech Republic!! Nothing like an adventure together to keep the spark alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip! Your pictures are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys are the cutest!! i love the pictures.

    have so so much fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! Have a wonderful trip

    Love the snoopy photo :)

    ReplyDelete