Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You Know You're in Germany When

*You look at your pay stub and there is a line item there for a "Reunification Tax"
*A half liter bottle of beer at the store costs as little as 0,27€ and a half liter of Coke Zero costs 0,90
*The restaurant you're in has doggie dishes but no high chairs.
*You can't walk 5 minutes without seeing Hello Kitty everywhere.
Yes, that is Hello Kitty toilet paper and tissues in my local supermarket.

*You can buy this at your local grocery store 

*When going 94 mph on the autobahn seems like a painfully slow way to get to your destination.

4 comments:

  1. Crazy girl! The Coke prices overseas do crack me up though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kitty is everywhere in this desert too. PS. Send me some of that Duff & Sex-Juice. It sounds fun. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Hello Kitty rule should apply to all of Europe. Whenever I'm in Portugal with my family it's Hello Kitty everywhere.

    ReplyDelete