Saturday, June 15, 2013

30 until 30

Yes, I'm back into blogging after falling off the bandwagon/taking a break for a bit. 

Today marks one month to go until my (welp) 30th (welp) birthday! I am so excited for it (I am one of those girls who celebrates her birthday for multiple weeks/times) but am also terrified of getting older but not necessarily wiser. 

I have started getting the "so what do you want?" questions from husband and family. This year, my wishlist is slightly pricey but as my mother says, you only turn 30 once. (Side note: I actually really hate that saying a lot. Does it mean that people turn an age like 14 or 37 multiple times? But oh well, whatever convinces her to buy me an iPad Mini or a Yurman ring.) 

Speaking of which:
iPad Mini- I have a 16GB iPad and while I love it, it has gotten a bit small and there is no way to upgrade the memory. Also, I bring my iPad most places, and it gets a bit heavy and bulky after a while. I love how thin and lightweight the Mini is and since I've been wanting to get a new iPad for more memory (I know, I know- white girl problems), it seems like a good time to get a lighter/more portable option as well.

This gorgeous ring from the Tiffany & Co. Ziegfeld Collection-


It's onyx and pearls and is simply stunning.

David Yurman- I have loved Yurman jewelry for as long as I can remember, and have wanted a piece for about as long. The jewelry has always been out of my price range and hard to justify, but a girl can dream right? Here are some of my favorites:



C. Wonder Seashell Pearl Stud Earrings-
I adore pearls and wear something with pearls in it pretty much daily. I think these earrings are such a cute and fun twist on a classic. Sadly C. Wonder doesn't ship to APO addresses (wah!) so I'm hoping that someone Stateside can procure these for me.


Kendra Scott Earrings Elle Earrings in Chalcedony-
Another item that I love and can't get shipped over here.

Tiffany & Co. bow pendant-
One I've had my eye on and is much more realistic than that ring! Also, bows make the world a better place.

Kate Spade Pave Skinny Mini Bow Bangle-
see above

One of these two wine glass options from Preppy Princess-

To hep nurture my newfound love of drinking on my patio.

And also this.

Obviously.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful items.

    But actually you will celebrate the first anniversary of your 30th birthday next year.

    It is a good way of looking at things.
    you are still young so enjoy the time and the day and the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. I really love the color of those Kendra Scott earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good people were born in July;) If I had known that I was going to get a mac as soon as I did I would have gone for the iPad mini over the iPad. It would fit much easier in my purse and I have an iPad that I use for work. Our home iPad is for both of us and with the mac we could have gone with the mini. We did however buy an iPad with 64GB because my husband used it for music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the tiffany ring on my wishlist too. Much like the David Yurman, it's likely going to stay on my wishlist for a long time. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh love all of those things. I really want some Kendra Scott earrings. My sister has some. Can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you even if it is virtually! Such a big celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bangle or Yurman rings!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you picked some great swoon worthy items! and the puppaayyyy I want!

    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete