Monday, July 1, 2013

Rabbit Rabbit!

Rabbit Rabbit!




How cute are these bunnies? As always, all bunny pictures are from Daily Bunny.
Happy July! So excited for this month. It is my 30th (gulp) birthday this month and I am most definitely one of those girls who doesn't celebrate her birthday just once. Terry and I are planning a dinner just the two of us in Frankfurt or Belgium that I am so very looking forward to along with a birthday dinner locally with some friends. (I don't know the details of it, but I do know that it will hopefully involve funfetti cake. My favorite.)  I fell in love with this gorgeous sapphire and diamond ring and a little birdie (read: mommy) informed me that it is more than likely going to be mine.

how gorgeous is this? please ignore my un-manicured nails
A few other things I'm looking forward to this month:
*Working- I know it sounds weird to say, but I can honestly say that I love my job and I love working there and I love the ladies and starting today, I got a bit of a promotion. It's something I have been wanting a for a long time and am so excited to finally get it.
*Fourth of July- we will be attending our base's annual Rockin' 4th Celebration and in addition to the fireworks (which I seriously L-O-V-E), I am so looking forward to all of the food from the Booster Clubs (lemonade, funnel cakes, burgers, boiled peanuts, and the list goes on and on). Can you tell I really like to eat?
*The Tao of Martha- as soon as I finish reading my current book on my Kindle, I am going to start this one from one of my favorite authors, Jen Lancaster.
*Shake Shack!- One of my favorite restaurants EVER is opening in London on July 5th. We planned to go there at the end of a month for a short trip, but unfortunately, it looks like our trip will be postponed until August or September. Nonetheless, I am so excited to just be living this close to a shack finally.
*Polar Bears- I love love love polar bears. There is something so sweet and charming about them. Sadly, none of the zoos close to us have polar bears. We are thinking about going to either Nuremberg or Stuttgart the weekend of the 20th to explore the cities and visit their zoos. (Terry is a huge World War II history buff- shockingly enough you can get a lot of that over here in Germany- so it would be cool seeing where the Nuremberg War Trials took place.)

What about you? What are you looking forward to this month?



And just one more thing:
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Rabbit rabbit to you to dear! Sounds like you've got so much fun going on !!! And that ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a gorgeous ring! Happy Birthday! It sounds like you have it all planned out. I look forward to seeing it all on the blog!

    Wanna follow each other on Bloglovin?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning ring! Cheers to a great year!
    KK

    ReplyDelete