Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Blogversary to me!

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of me starting this blog. Back when I started out, I never imagined that my blog would ever get the readership that it has now. I remember being so excited when I was up to 5 readers! This past year has been full of so many changes for me and it has been wonderful to be able to share them (both the good and bad) with all of you. Thank you to all of you for your continued support and readership. I look forward to being able to share many more things with you.

20 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm so glad we've become friends!!! Happy Blogiversary;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Happy Blogiversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary!! Wishing you many more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Miss MRM, it has been an amazing year, and we are so happy to have 'met' you online!

    Sending you a big smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogversary, friend! Here's to many many more! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I have only been blogging a few months and I am so excited to know that a year from now I will have captured so many moments and made so many new friends along the way...I'm glad you are one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! :) And thank you for sharing your thoughts with us--your posts are always entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I have enjoyed your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogversary to you!!! Mine is next month and I cannot believe it!

    Isn't it crazy the things that have changed since we began one year ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, just left you another email with subject: "Union Square store: update." :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogversary, I can only hope that your next year is bigger and brighter.
    Always Bumby

    ReplyDelete