Thursday, January 21, 2010

MRM needs a dress

So after much planning/thinking/evaluating our options, TLS and I realized that a double proxy marriage is not a good option for us because of the amount of rime that it will take. After my trip to England next month, TLS will fly back with me and we will get legally married in New York with a tentative date of 02/26/10. Since we don't view this as the "real" wedding and really care about the religious one, I'm not placing much stock in this. However, as you very well know, I cannot resist an opportunity to buy a new outfit. I have been looking for an excuse to get silver Reva flats for a while now, and I think this may be that reason. Now the question is what do I wear on the rest of my body? I'm looking for dress suggestions/recommendations. I want a day dress, something cute but nothing too fancy. Something I can definitely wear again. Definitely not white, and absolutely not black. If you see anything that you think I absolutely have to have, please leave me a comment or send me an email with the link. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Awww dont dismiss this wedding as a real one. It is just as important as the church wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I'm going to have to catch up on your blog because I didn't know you were getting married! I stopped blogging for quite a few months and I'm thinking i missed something big. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's not "church" wedding yet, per se, but it's still darn exciting!!! I'll look for some stuff online this weekend. Are you wanting to wear something white or just something super cute with silver revas??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fun, I will be on the lookout for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your whole story is so awesome, it's only fitting that you have two weddings :)

    Will definitely keep an eye out for dresses, and can't wait to see what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have silver revas and they are the best. I wear them with everything. Definitely get them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't make it in time to enter the Single Ladies contest :-( but we're currently running a contest that you are the perfect candidate for! SPArties Mobile Spa is giving away a Mini Package for a bride-to-be and 9 of her friends! Check out the details: http://herjourneyblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/contest-tis-season-to-spread-love.html

    ReplyDelete