Sunday, March 21, 2010

New home, new look!

I have been searching and searching for a new look for this blog for about a month now. I have seen a few sites whose previous looks I liked, but nothing that was quite me. I loved *kimmie*'s blog layout so much I had to ask her who did hers. When she told me that she made it herself, I asked her to create a layout for me. She nailed it on the first try and I could not be happier with the finished product! I now present to you the new, improved, and clutter-free Preppy Girl Meets World. Much love and gratitude go out to *kimmie*, be sure to visit her blog if you don't already.

Please grab my button and post it on your blog. I will be doing a giveaway soon to celebrate the new look.

16 comments:

  1. Ooooh, it is so pretty and classic and elegant, I love it! Good for you!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! "Pretty, classic, and elegant" is the perfect compliment! I think it suits you well. =)

    Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it darling. Hope you are having fun on your travels abroad:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I love the new look! It came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE the new look! It is so cute! I got your note in the mail...thank you so much! I will write back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your new look and happy to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete