Saturday, March 13, 2010

Personal shopping

TLS's brother is getting married in Nebraska in April. It is on a Saturday afternoon and goes into the day. April in Nebraska means that it can be either 70 degrees and sunny or a snowstorm. This means that finding a dress will be fuuuuun. Add to that the fact that I have a hard to shop for body. I've been spending a lot of time shopping online and have not been able to find anything that screams "MRM buy me." I don't wear black dresses, I can't wear anything that's halter or strapless, or anything that essentially can't be worn without a bra. I am debating making a personal shopping appointment for after I get back from England. It's free and sure beats me scouring rack after rack endlessly. I have never worked with a personal shopper before. Have any of you had a personal shopper before? Would you recommend it? Advice? Pearls of wisdom?

2 comments:

  1. I'll help you shop! I'm no expert really, but I will be honest with you and as helpful as I can! I've helped my sister find many dresses and she too has a hard to shop for body, let me know! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used them, even J. Crew has them. I highly suggest it!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete