Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's finally here

The day every little girl dreams about.

No, not the day that Santa leaves a miniature Shetland Pony under her tree. (I'm still waiting for that one. ::ahem::)

Even more exciting than that!

Bachelorette Party!!!
(can't you tell that I'm just a wee bit excited?)

Ridiculously early tomorrow morning (at an ungodly hour, really) I will be making my way to Chicago to party it up with my friends. Thank you to Delta for confirming my upgrade for this flight which means that I can start the day off with a Bloody Mary party in 1D.

Also, a shoutout to KMB's boyfriend J who very graciously (really without any choice in the matter) offered (got told) to leave their new apartment for the weekend so that it could be taken over by a bunch of girls and even more shoes. (Between my little and I alone- we're already in the double digits shoe count.)


CAN.NOT.WAIT.

6 comments:

  1. Chicaaaagooooo... My kinda town!!!! So jealous b/c I LOVE Chicago. But enjoy your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg my bachelorette party is this weekend too- in charleston! Have SO MUCH FUN! :) yayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy every minute! Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have such a wonderful time!! I cannot believe it's already here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you had a blast!!

    (p.s. my word verification word is "funpbr" and i automatically though "pbr is NOT fun!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg... cannot wait to hear about #HOTTRANNYMESSFEST!!! hope you had the best time!

    ReplyDelete