Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Overload

Is it just me or has Cyber Monday become an even bigger deal and even more hyped this years than previous years? It's no secret that I love to shop and love to get a great bargain (sale is my favorite four letter word) but it seems like this year, the promotion for it has gotten excessive. I have already gotten three emails from the same exact company about Cyber Monday. Enough already.

I have almost finished up my holiday shopping and wasn't planning on doing much shopping for myself. I saw a cute top I wanted at LOFT and I decided to wait and see if I still wanted it. I decided I did. When I went back to check out, the site was down for maintenance. Go figure.

11 comments:

  1. The LOFT site has been down forever! I think it's a little coincidental.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's out of control, but I admit I am happily participating and blogging my favorite deals! What is wrong with me you ask? Answer: I have NO idea. :-) XOXO
    www.shopaholicinalabama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Story of my life this holiday season. Aghhh......

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad's company processes credit card transactions and they process WAY more on cyber monday than black friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. honestly, i thought cyber monday was the best the very first year it happened and wasnt really known as cyber monday yet.

    free shipping isnt that enticing of an offer for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is a little funny how the last THREE times the Loft has tried to do a big sale promotion on their website, it magically had to shutdown for maintance/overload problems. Horrible Customer Service also!

    Http://pearlspinkandsouthern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOFT and Ann Taylor were down basically all day. ANNOYING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I felt the same way ... great deals, but overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sales were amazing this year, although I hope I don't regret making so many purchases because everything was such a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree - the deals were amazing but it was overload! I kind of shut down when I see I have 1789 unread messages! I'd love to finish up my shopping soon - stresses me out! Thanks for stopping by :) Trying to be a better blogger! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete