Monday, November 21, 2011

On Starbucks

On Saturday, husband and I took the train down to Mannheim to do some holiday shopping. There is a Starbucks in Mannheim so obviously I had to go there. Twice. The first time for a Lebkuchen Latte and the second time for a Cranberry White Mocha. It very much warmed my heart to see that Starbucks had red cups. :)

On my second trip in there, the crazy man in front of me paid for his 2,90€ drink in 0,01€ coins, which caused me much aggravation. Seriously. Who does that? I told my husband how annoyed I was, and he said that he was just impressed that the man managed to find a drink in Starbucks that only cost 2,90€.

I don't know what's worse- the fact that German Starbucks charge 4,60€ for a grande mocha, or the fact that I bought two of them.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. Too funny about the man in front of you paying. He probably found the most inexpensive item on the menu!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha too funny! Cant believe he paid all in coins

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been frequenting Starbucks a lot lately... Gotta make up for all that time I didn't have it while in Germany... Glad you got to get some :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Starbucks. Heaven. :-) Glad you got some, no matter the cost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i completely understand...i basically live on venti iced coffees

    ReplyDelete