Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1) Spring weather
Germany has been gorgeous lately! I'm loving the sunshine. Need to get a pedicure STAT.
2) My new Stella & Dot Earrings

Got these in the mail the other day and I am more in love with them than ever before. They are so cute and fun and don't hurt my ears at all. Now I want to get more earrings. Much to my husband's delight.
3) The Jack Rogers Bahamas Jelly Flip Flops in Aqua Raspberry

How cute are these?
4) Lilly Pulitzer Spring/Summer Collections
I've been oggling the photos that are posted on Perfectly Preppy Resale on facebook and can't get enough of this shift dress with the whales on it (doesn't that just scream Masha to you???)

and this ladybug skirt

How perfect is this for a preppy Alpha Sigma Alpha? Both of these items are going to have to be weight loss gifts to myself since I've been doing well on Weight Watchers and have gotten to that point where I'm starting to need to get new clothes. :) When I went to ASA convention in 2008, I wore my beloved DvF ladybug wrap dress.

I'm sad that I can't go to convention this year (airfare from Frankfurt to VA Beach is kind of expensive. And not just kind of. If I were to go, you can bet every dollar you have that I would be rocking this skirt at convention one night. And that wrap dress another. In fact, any ASAs reading this should buy this skirt and wear it to convention for me since I can't.

5 comments:

  1. I have the same earrings and I love them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy those earrings must be popular because I have them too and I really enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the WW success!! you need that skirt.

    and i love. love. love. the whales dress... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your earrings are adorable!! I love S&D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute is that lady bug skirt! xo

    ReplyDelete