Friday, June 15, 2012

Birthday Wishlist

Today marks the one month mark to my 29th (eeek!) birthday. I have been busy planning a birthday outfit and dinner (sushi, naturally). I already got my birthday gift from my parents a few weeks early- a Canon EOS Rebel T3 camera.




I am trying to be good about it and not use it until my actual birthday. (I am weird about presents- if you give me a birthday or Hannukah gift early, I will set it aside and not open it/use it until the actual occasion. It makes holidays seem more special to me that way.)
Since I know your day is bot complete without a glimpse at my birthday wish list- here it is:
Kate Spade Cooper Watch




Unless TLS gets this for me for my birthday, this will most likely be my birthday gift to myself. (I like to spoil myself when I can.)
Socialite Sunglasses from Pineapple Grove Gifts




I have always loved sunglasses. When I moved to Germany, I had three pairs of designer sunglasses with me. In between too many wine tests and just general carelessness, that number is now down to just one pair. That I am now getting bored of. These combine some of my favorite things- monograms and sunglasses for a great price!
Butter London nail polish in Scoundrel




I love this color. Seriously a lot. But um, it costs 16,95€ over here. (Have I mentioned that nail polish is bananas expensive in Germany?) No way can I justify spending that kind of money on nail polish for myself. Just can't do it. This falls under the category of something I would love to have but only as a gift.

Tervis Tumblers








I have a small one that was a gift from a dear twitter friend and ASA sister, and I would love some larger ones as well to bring iced tea to work and such. Also, I really want a monogrammed one.
C. Wonder Monogram Decorative Plate




Was going to order this for myself to use as a trinket tray for jewelry and such, but C. Wonder does not ship to APO addresses. Meant to have it sent to my mom or a friend so that they could forward it along to me, but never got around to it. Still want it though.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. I just got the canon T3I and I love it!! I hope you love yours as well.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the sunglasses on my wishlist as well! I love the watch, I think I'll have to add it to mine!


    ...Oh, and I totally get the not using a present until your birthday. Some people think it's will power, but it leaves the day somewhat flat if you have opened and used the presents prior to then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those c wonder plates are soooooo cute!!! happy almost birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy almost birthday!! I think I need to add those sunglasses to my wishlist because they are ADORABLE! Plus no one can steal them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the snoopy tervis is just too cute!

    i love the ksny watch. sequel gifted me the delacourt watch for my birthday and i am OBSESSED with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the watch! just discovered your blog and love it! Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous you got a fancy camera! That is definitely going to be my birthday wish!

    ReplyDelete