Friday, February 13, 2009

it's Friday, and you know what that means

It's time for my favorite things post. In honor of my great cupcake quest, the theme of this week's list will be baking related stuff.

I have been drooling over this baby since I moved. I put it on my housewarming registry just in case someone felt like being really generous and knowing full well that it wouldn't happen. I have already decided that the second my tax refund comes in, it will be mine.


I love cookbooks. I have a lot that I always buy myself and get from other people as gifts. I also love love love afternoon tea and drinking tea in general. When I found this book all about tea and recipes for baked goods to serve with tea, at one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie, I knew it was fate and that I would have to have it.


I have mentioned in the past that my favorite color is Tiffany Blue. Imagine my delight when I found this plaque on Etsy:


It's available from seller jennysbakeshop for $28 and would be a great fun quirky piece to hang in the kitchen.

I love fun quirky stuff, and being Russian, I have a soft spot in my heart for nesting dolls. How darling are these measuring cups shaped like Russian nesting dolls from Anthropologie?

1 comment:

  1. I love Tiffany Blue! I actually painted one of my bathrooms that color!!! I also love love love that sign.

    ReplyDelete