Wednesday, February 4, 2009

my first tag!

My first time being tagged! Thank you Ari!

Step 1: Respond and Rework.Answer the questions on your own blog. Replace one question that you don't like with a question of your own invention. Then add one more question of your own invention.
Step 2: Tag eight other un-tagged people!

1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up.
My dresser, window, and bookshelf.

2. Favorite Football Team.
Is football that thing that goes on in between the Superbowl commercials?

3. What are you wearing now?
Gray pants and blue v neck sweater.

4. What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Currently reading Maybe a Miracle by Brian Krause.

5. Who was the last person you hugged?
no clue, probably my mom

6. What's you current obsession/addiction?
blogspot, lip gloss, baking

7. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
An astronaut, a ballerina (very original, I know), a sea lion trainer at the zoo, a teacher, a nurse (I blame Barbie for letting girls think that they can have about 50 different careers with the matching cute clothes to match. Please note that I didn't actually have any Barbies growing up in the Soviet Union.)

8. What was the last thing you bought?
A Lilly Pulitzer polo.

9. What are you listening to right now?
Rascal Flatts- Feels Like Today

10. What is your favorite weather and why?
Late Spring/early Summer when the rain stops and it's nice and warm out but not uber humid

11. What is your most challenging goal right now?
I can't really think of one at the moment. That's not to say I don't have goals. It's to say that it's 9:35am.

12. Say something to the person who tagged you.
Ari, I don't know if you this, but I was actually born in Leningrad/St. Petersburg.

13. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Hard to pick just one place, making decisions has never been my forte. Probably England.

14. Favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere in Europe, the Dominican Republic

15. If you could have a car totally paid for and the environment and gas wasn't an issue what would it be?
I know absolutely nothing about cars, but I would go with a cute all-American vintage car like a '57 Chevy.

16. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you?
Utz Cheese Balls

17. What was the first tape or CD that you bought for yourself?
The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack. I'm a little obsessed with Phantom. When I was younger, while other girls were singing into their hairbrushes and pretending to be the Spice Girls, I pretended to be the Phantom.

18. Describe your perfect day.
Going to brunch and shopping with my friends, spending a lazy day on my couch at home, watching House on DVD and baking.

19. Who is the most famous person you know?
A scientist who helped discover the fat gene.

20. What would you do if you won the Lottery?
Invest it or put it in savings for a few years, then take a long (at least a year or more) trip around the world, like with Abercrombie and Kent.

21. Who do you admire?
My Nana

The added question:
22. What was your first concert ever?

Like Ari, I'm fairly new here and don't have 8 people to tag, but I'll tag:
The Urban Whisk
Nautical by Nature
Say Shenanigans
The Southern Starlet

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're from Leningrad/St. Petersburg. I'm a complete Russiaphile!

    ReplyDelete