Monday, February 9, 2009

weekend update

Saturday was my errands day. I did more of the Gilmore Girls workout, went to Target, did laundry, etc. Whenever I go to Target, I always end up finding a lot of things that I must.have.now and walking out with a lot more bags than I ever intended to. This time, I actually got less than I was anticipating since they were sold out of some of the things I needed. However, the dollar bins did have these adorable ladybug notepads, and since ladybugs are my sorority's mascot, how could I say no? I couldn't, obviously. When I got home, I had the urge to bake once again. So out of character for me. Inspired by Suki, I was going to make merengues. The separator didn't separate the whites from the yolks well and a lot of yolk got into the bowl which made the mixture runny and unusable so I had to give up on that dream once I ran out of eggs. Sunday morning I decided to wake up early to work out. I now can't move any part of my body. It was beyond gorgeous out which made me super-happy. I refuse to listen to a rodent that chooses to take up residence in middle of nowhere, PA. Spring is definitely upon us. I got to wear my new Tory Burch jacket which also brought a smile to my face. I love that jacket. It was also my best friend's birthday celebration. Her actual birthday is in November but it's at a really inconvenient time because it always ends up being either the week before or the week of Thanksgiving which almost always guarantees that we can't celebrate her birthday on her actual birthday. Then with vacations and her working on Saturdays and such, this ended up being the best weekend for us. We went to see He's Just Not That Into You and then went out to this amazing sushi place and then to a chocolate place for dessert. It was also really great to catch up since we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like.

1 comment:

  1. lol "the gilmore girls workout" - you should come out with your own exercise dvd! i'd so get it.

    ReplyDelete