Monday, February 9, 2009

you're it

Jane in the Waiting Line tagged me on her blog. I did this recently, but some of the questions/answers have changed, so I'll do it again but will only aswer the ones that have changed.

here are the rules of the game:


step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people


1) what are you wearing right now?
A Max Studio wrap dress and my Tory Burch Reva flats
2) what is your biggest fear?
Mushrooms. This sounds really weird and irrational, but since I was around 5, I have been terrified of mushrooms. I can't look at them, touch them, taste them, or smell them without getting physically ill. I always tell waiters that I'm allergic to them, but really, I'm just scared.
3) do you nap alot? I'm not really a napper, if I get tired I'll lie down for a bit, but my eyes are almost always open and I don't fall asleep
4) who is the last person you hugged?
my best friend G
5) what websites to you visit when you go online? gmail, blogspot, facebook, my sorority's sisters-only site
6) what was the last item you bought?
a Lilly Pulitzer polo that I got at today's sample sale
7) you are on the oregon trail, how are things going?
I have died of dysentry
8) if you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why?
oh my
9) has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle?
nope
10) what is your most embarrassing moment?
I was born in the former Soviet Union and moved to the United States when I was 7. Obviously, at that age, they don't teach you all of the words in the English language. One day, this boy in my class kept saying that this one girl was a whore and I had no idea what that meant, so halfway through a class about the history of whaling ships, I raised my hand and asked the teacher what whore meant. Everyone started laughing and the poor teacher did not know what to say. She said that a whore is a woman who sells herself for money, which my naive 11 year old mind just did not comprehend. I kept asking more questions, the class started laughing harder and harder, one boy fell out of his chair, and the teacher had to leave the room and come back in to change the subject.
11) what brought you to blogland?
I found Monograms and Manicures' blog when I was doing a search for Lilly Pulitzer perfume, and got addicted to blogspot after I started following it.

I'm going to tag:
Monograms and Manicures
Lisa
Good Gals Inc
Preppy Pink Crocodile
All American Preppy
Megs
KAG

2 comments:

  1. I HATE mushrooms too. Why not lick a loaf of moldy bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had my hair influenced by a celebrity either!! Great little blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete