Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bird, Bird, Bird, BBBird's the Word

Well I'm a bright one. I had a good Wedding Wednesday post planned out for tomorrow, and somewhere in my zombie-like state I realized that today is Wednesday. Durf. Guess that post is going to be saved for 7 days from now.

Wishing all of my readers a wonderful holiday filled with good family, friends, food, fun, and memories!

This year, TLS and I are not doing the traditional Thanksgiving Dinner. Instead tomorrow early morning we are taking a flight to Portugal for the long weekend. (Porto- home of Port wine, I am very much looking forward to that one!) We did go to the commissary and get stuffing mix and cranberry sauce so we can have some Thanksgiving-y type food. We also, bought A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and it has taken us some serious motivation to not watch it and save it for the hotel room tomorrow night!

Since the chances of me blogging from Portugal are not very good, I am going to say bye for now, and promise to resume my regular blogging schedule next week. Happy Thanksgiving (and Black Friday to those of you that are brave enough to do it!) to you and all of your loved ones.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy Portugal, I am extremely jealous of the Port wine situation, and possibly the Port wine cheese situation as well. :) Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you had a blast!! charlie brown's thanksgiving is one of my favorites, but i missed it this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an idyllic way to spend Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete