Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Girl's Got the Right to Change Her Mind

So after swearing up and down on my life that these were the shoes that I was getting for my wedding, I went to Kleinfeld today to pick them up along with a blusher (they had originally forgotten to order me one) and a necklace.
Obviously, it would just not be me if I didn't try on every.single.pair of shoes that had a 3.5" or less heel in the store. (My dress has already been shortened to fit the Manolos.) And you know what? While they were still gorgeous, they just didn't scream MRM as much as I thought they would. And yes, I realize I swore up and down on my life that they were going to be my wedding shoes. But they're not. So sue me. These are.

9 comments:

  1. You've got a right. The new shoes are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing choice. Those are simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color: more cream than white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not gonna lie...I DO like the new shoes better :) Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those so much more!! great choice =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower, and proud number 600 (congrats!) ..I love weddings and look forward to reading about yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm... i thought i had already commented on this one, but i guess i didn't!!

    since the shoes were such a bargain maybe you could put the extra money towards something else lovely for your special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How are you, Sweetie? I am going over in a little over a week? Need anything from the US? Did you receive my package? I REALLY hope so! Wendy

    ReplyDelete